Right, ladies and lady-guys, this one’s big.
I’ve got a pair of VIP tickets to the BMW International Polo Series on August 26th at Waterfall Polo Park to give away to the most deserving punter. And I mean VIP. As in, you and your plus one will be collected by your own personal chauffeur, driven to the Polo where you’ll swan around the VIP BMW Marquee, help decide the best dressed couple and more. I know, right?! Now, given that the prize is valued at R2000, I’m going to make you work for this prize if you want it. The entry mechanic is simple: prove to me that you deserve the prize and the most deserving reader wins.
How to enter?
1. You can tweet your rationale, be sure to include the hash-tag #BMWtakemetothePolo and @brandslut_ in your tweet
2. Leave a comment at the end of this blog post telling me why you deserve this epic prize. Please use your correct e-mail address when completing the comment form so I can contact you if you’ve won – don’t worry, this won’t be visible to anyone
3. E-mail me your rationale in any format you like: video, song, drawing, poem, written motivation, whatever! I’m a stickler for effort so put the effort in and you’ll be handsomely rewarded. Please send your motivation to email@example.com.
Please see the Terms & Conditions at the end of this post and note that entering means you’ve agreed to these terms. I’ll be announcing the winner on Monday August 20th. The winner needs to be Johannesburg based or be in Johannesburg on the day of the Polo, flights are not included in the prize.
Good luck, and see you there in your Sunday best!
Terms & Conditions:
1. By entering this promotional competition all participants and winners agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, which will be interpreted by brandslut (hereinafter referred to as “the judge”), in her sole discretion. In the event of any dispute whatsoever, the decision of the judge is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. This includes any requirements and/or proceedings issued by the judge regarding the prizes provided in terms of this competition.
2. In order to enter the competition and win the prize, participants must utilise the judge’s “twitter handle”: @brandslut_ and the hashtag: #BMWtakemetothePolo” in order to submit their motivation to be considered for the prize. Entries via comment on the blog and on e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) will also be accepted.
3. This competition commences on 15 August 2012 and ends on 19 August 2012. The winner will be notified by the judge on 20 August 2012 in order to arrange for the delivery of the prize.
4. The Prize includes:
a. 2 (Two) tickets for the winner and his/her partner to the BMW Polo event at the Waterfall Polo Park on 26 August 2012.
b. Access to the BMW VIP marquee.
c. Transport from a Johannesburg-based address to the Waterfall Polo Park (the winner and his/her partner will be chauffeur-driven in the company of the judge). Flights to and from Johannesburg, if necessary, are not included.
5. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and is not redeemable for cash – in part or as a whole. The judge reserves the right to terminate the competition upon notice to the participants via the website.
6. Should the judge wish to publish the name and photograph of the winner in printed and/or electronic media, or to appear on radio, the internet, e-mail and television, when accepting their prizes, the judge shall only do so after obtaining the winner’s written permission to do so.
7. All participants and winners indemnify the judge, her advisers, suppliers and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages or loss howsoever arising, including but not limited to wilful misconduct or negligent act or omission arising from their participation in this competition and subsequent acceptance and use of the prize.
8. The judge accepts no responsibility for entries lost, misdirected, illegible, late or altered.
9. The judge shall not be liable for any disruption to the competition, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of any disruption to the competition the Organiser shall use its reasonable endeavours to remedy the disruption and resume the competition on a fair and equitable basis to the entrants.
10. By entering this competition, participants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Any breach of the terms and conditions may, at the judge’s absolute discretion, result in the forfeiture of any prize.
11. The judge will not be held liable for any misinterpretation of the prize, rules and conditions or any specific part thereof. No liability is accepted for any loss or damages relating to the use of this site and/or the reliance of information contained in it.
12. Instructions pertaining to the competition form part of the Terms and Conditions. All information relating to the competition and published on any promotional material will form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
13. Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions will be disqualified. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
14. Entrants to the competition acknowledge by their participation in the competition that they have read the legal notice pertaining to this site.