If you follow me on Instagram you would’ve seen my Daily Dish delivery last week. The lovely folks behind the brand sent me a week’s worth of meals to try and have also very kindly offered 3 brandslut readers the chance to win a box each. The delivery couldn’t have come at a better time; I’m in the middle of a move and having dinner sorted for the week was a win.
How It Works
1. Choose the menu you prefer: classic, low-carb or vegetarian
2. The exact quantities of the recipes will be delivered along with step-by-step recipe cards; meals take no more than 30 minutes to prepare
3. You decide when/where you want your deliveries – you can pause/resume as needed (no contractual obligations)
I opted for the low-carb menu (R620 per week for 4 meals, so R310 per person or R78 per meal), example below of what’s provided per meal. These lamb koftas turned out really well! What I love about the concept is the ‘mystery box’ style approach – for me it kept the week exciting and I thoroughly enjoyed cooking things I wouldn’t ordinarily make; not to mention not having to plan, go to the shops etc. I’m definitely going to subscribe and continue with Daily Dish on a weekly basis…
How to Win
Choose one of the 3 entry options below, or you can do all 3 to improve your chances:
1. Comment on this blog post and let me know which menu you’d like to win. Click here for the menu options.
2. Share my Daily Dish facebook post here: https://www.facebook.com/brandslut
3. RT my Daily Dish tweet here: https://twitter.com/brandslut_
Competition closes at midnight on Sunday September 21st 2014. Deliveries need to fall within the Daily Dish catchment areas of Johannesburg, Pretoria and Cape Town. See the Daily Dish website for specifics.