Last weekend I rallied together some of my girlfriends and hosted a tea-party in aid of CANSA; the Cancer Association of South Africa. My dad was diagnosed with lip cancer last year and has subsequently had a lip slide to remove his lower lip. This is a cause that’s very close to my heart and I’d like to challenge you to get involved. There’s a lot you can do, here are some suggestions:
- Host a tea party by 31 October and submit your pictures to Le Creuset here and stand a chance to win a shopping spree worth R10 000. There are also prizes for runners up. I mean; no-brainer. Just be sure to use #CuppaForCANSA if you share any of your gorgeous snaps to social media.
- Donate to CANSA in a couple clicks by clicking here
- Share this blog post to create awareness
- Share my tweet to create awareness and stand a chance of winning a Le Creuset hamper (closes midnight of October 31st)
- Buy some pale rose pink cappuccino mugs from Le Creuset – 30% of all sales will go to CANSA. You can buy online here
Here’s some inspiration for your tea-party…
I mean. Peonies are in season, ladies. What are you waiting for? And go.