If you’re a geek like me you’re pretty excited about the upcoming IAB Digital Summit and Bookmarks taking place at Turbine Hall in Johannesburg next Thursday February 19th. I’m giving away 2 separate tickets valued at R4500 each, and headline speakers for the summit include:
- David Sable, global CEO of Y&R in New York
- Matthew Bull of Bull-White House
- Dmitry Shishkin, BBC Digital development editor
- Zeinab Badawi, presenter on BBC World News
- David Doty, executive vice-president of IAB US
- Ali Jafari, vice-president of direct sales for Twitter, Europe
- Gregor Waller, global digital strategist, Germany
- Eyabo Macauley, head of EMEA advertising, Shazam
- One hour think-tank sessions hosted by IAB members
The IAB Digital Summit in association with BBC.com will bring together leading industry professionals, decision-makers and thought leaders under one roof to exchange and share their experiences about all aspects of digital marketing. It will also provide a multidisciplinary forum to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, strategies, challenges and solutions in the field of digital media and marketing.
Right. So here’s how you can get your paws on those two tickets I’m giving away:
1. Leave a comment on this blog post. Easy.
2. Re-tweet my IAB Digital Summit giveaway tweet. Even easier.
Competition closes at noon on Monday February 16th, and I will announce my two winners that afternoon. Note, the summit is an all-day event and you will need to be available from 8am. Please don’t enter if you can’t go, because then you’re being a douche-bag.