As we close the chapter on the month of mayhem that was Jantastic, brought to you by NoMU, Mike Sharman and I, we’re pleased to announce the winner of the mother of all hampers. But before we do that, we’d like to remind you of what one lucky reader is about to get his/her paws on… [here and here for previous posts on the topic]
- A premium beer tasting for 10 at &Union
– A romantic dinner for 2 at the new Planet Restaurant at the iconic Mount Nelson Hotel in Cape Town
– A case of Tread Lightly wine from Backsberg
– A fully customised blogging platform to the value of R5000 from www.getonlinesa.com
– R1000 Sunglass Hut Voucher
– Breakfast for 6 at Munch Cafe
- One of Mike’s favourite reads from EXCLUS1VES.CO.ZA
- R1500 worth of ghd treats
- A gourmet pizza party for 10 catered by Casalottis
– A steamy night for 2 in a Luxury Suite at The Westcliff (including flights and breakfast!) in Johannesburg
… and a hamper of NoMU goodies of course.
The entries poured in this month, but before I announce the winner, I’d like to share with you some of the silliness that ensued.
And the winner.
Ladies and gentlemen.
Due to popular demand.
I think Mike deserves props for his interpretation, gees, bravery and for somehow managing to avoid being thrown out of the Engen on Orange Street. Props to Engen for allowing this tomfoolery in their fine establishment.
Because of the sheer volume of entries, the kind folk at NoMU and Bosch have donated a mini hamper of awesomeness to another lucky winner. The hamper includes a Bosch Breakfast Set (a top of the range kettle, toaster and home kitchen coffee maker) and a host of fabulous treats from NoMU. This prize winner has been randomly selected and the mini hamper goes to…
Thanks again to our prize sponsors, Stuart Williams Photography , the gorgeous Lauren of Make-up by Lauren, Engen and the Service Station for making this possible. The good folk at NoMU will be in contact with prize winners shortly.
brandslut, Mike & NoMU xoxo